Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wreath Making 101

Ricky's mom has enough Christmas decorations to decorate three houses. She gave us so much stuff since this was our first Christmas together and we didn't have anything. One of the things she gave us was this wreath. Pretty right? You should have seen the before. It was to say the least atrocious! When she gave me the wreath her exact words were "All you have to do is pull all of this off and put new stuff on." With the help of my sister Malena we made it pretty again. One day I will be as crafty as she is but until then I think I will just continue to use her talents.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Saturday night was so much fun. Thanks for coming up. Lets get together again soon. Give us a call.

tatum said...

good job on the wreath, it's so cute! i tried to call you back the other day, sorry i was out of town when you called me i think. we should get together for a movie sometimes. hope your new year is going good so far. hi to the hubby from me.