Sunday, December 14, 2008

Perfect Night

For some reason this year we were not meant to see the Forgotten Carols. I bought tickets for us and I kid you not we had five things scheduled on that day a week later. As soon as I moved the tickets to a different day something else came up and we had to switch them and then the same thing happened once more. So when last Thursday came and we were getting ready to leave for the show I don't know why I was surprised when we got a phone call being invited to the Mo Tab Christmas concert. Those tickets are hard to come by and I just couldn't refuse so we went.



It ended up being one of the best nights out. The concert was beautiful. After it was over we strolled through temple square. The picture doesn't do it justice but the way the moon looked above the temple with the clouds barely there, was gorgeous.









The night wasn't too chilly so Ricky and I took a carriage ride around down town. So romantic! We snuggled under the blankets and talked. We even learned some interesting history facts about down town. It really was a perfect night!

1 comment:

tatum said...

you guys are definately a cute couple and that is a great picture of the temple.