Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something new for a change

I must say I am getting adventurous in my old age. Last night Ricky and I went with some friends to a place called Thai Village in Lehi. Obviously by the name you can tell it was Thai food. Delicious! I loved it. A few years back I probably would not have tried it. The food was so good I just kept eating and eating until I got to the point that if I ate another bite I would pop. The service is just as good. We ordered and a few minutes later our soup was on the table and maybe five minutes after that our meals arrived. Any one in search of a good Thai restaurant should definitely try this place.

3 comments:

Sarah Holman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Holman said...

How about something new for a change... like updating your blog... ;)

sorry I deleted my last comment... i spelled about wrong. It said abut... ha ha abut.

tatum said...

hellllloooooo! more posts please! =)