Thursday, March 19, 2009

Road trip

We took our first road trip to St George. It was super short but well worth it. Ricky had to go look at an investment property down there for a client and decided I should come. We drove down, looked at the house, saw a movie, went to dinner, slept, played a rousing game of mini golf where dispite my three hole in one's he still managed to beat me and came home. We had lots of quality time together which I absolutely loved. I still hate having to share him with everyone else. And that was the end of our first road trip. I always have the best intentions of taking lots of pictures when we do something fun but never end up taking any so the one and only picture I got was when we were leaving. Next time I will do better. ( I hope)

1 comment:

Sarah Holman said...

3 hole in ones and he still beat you? I would say you got robbed. Sorry friend. Maybe next time...