Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy birthday to the love of my life!

Ricky's birthday was about two weeks ago and since I am a slacker when it comes to blogging I am posting his birthday blog now. I had the day off work and when I asked him what he wanted to do he said he just wanted to spend the day with me. Of course my heart melted and his wish was my command. We went out to lunch when he got home from school and then shopping for jeans. After that we headed to get pedicures. I know I know a guy getting a pedicure sounds a little feminine but who doesn't like getting your feet and legs massaged? To be funny Ricky had them paint his toes. (Normally they don't do that) We came home after and I made a nice dinner and rum cake. MMMM, rum cake. We had such a great day!


















3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday. We would love to get together again. Let us know when you are free.

tatum said...

that is so funny that he got his toes painted......so glad he's a fun guy. you guys are great for each other. happy birthday, so glad it was a good one! =)

Sarah Holman said...

Ha Ha Ha oh my gosh! I cant believe he got his toes painted... and green?! ha ha you should have picked out every nasty color they had and did one toe a different color. I bet those ladies would have loved that :D

p.s. its about time you blogged.

p.p.s. I am tagging you from my last blog, so get typing...