Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Because

One day at work before I went on maternity leave a delivery man walked in with these beauties.


Flowers rarely come my way so when he said I have a delivery for Amy Martinez you can imagine my surprise. My sweet and thoughtful husband sent them just to say I love you. The best part was the card and for all you bachelorette fans you will know what I am talking about when it said "I will guard and protect your heart." I had a good laugh. So here is a big THANK YOU to my wonderful husband for the gorgeous flowers and for keeping me laughing.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I am a little upset right now. You mean to tell me I could have talked to Ricky about The Weatherman all this time?

Amy said...

You bet! Love watching those guys make fools of themselves.

Heather said...

I love what he wrote in the card! hahaha