Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy bees

Ricky and I have been so busy with birthday's, trips, wedding/baby showers, holidays, and just family stuff that I haven't had any time to update our blog but I now have a few minutes so you are going to get a whole lot of crap unloaded now.

First we celebrated our one year anniversary. What a great first year we had. He really is my best friend and there is no doubt he is perfect for me. For our anniversary we spent the whole weekend with each other no work or business. He took me to carvers for dinner and it was delicious. We also went to hawaii the end of May in celebration but that is another post. Here is us cutting our one year old wedding cake which didn't save well.

This is us during Dominick's birthday party at boondocks.

Do you see how happy I am? That's because Ricky bet me a pair of shoes I couldn't beat him in a basketball shoot off. I not only beat him I slaughtered him. My score was 55 and his was 28. Moral of the story... I am a force to be reckoned with when a pair of shoes is on the line.

Take a close look at the flower beds. Ricky and I spent and entire saturday weeding the yard. Can I just tell you how bad I HATE morning glory. That stuff wont die!


These are just a few of the things we have been up to since I last posted. There will be more to follow.

No comments: